2011年6月26日星期日

True story

This is a true story, is going on around me.
She is three years older than I, and now this is a year should be read, but she is at home. She is not haven't read the book, read only to the first haven't read. This is because she has a disease, she doesn't even know what it was. I early in seeing her once cases, her head and looking up to heaven, and after a while, when the fall on the ground is full of stone, but she had no consciousness. And when she woke up, the body is full of scars. I come from a lot of people are said to have (epilepsy). Her mother also attended her to run around, but no effect. Later, her parents divorced. She followed her father, but her father is a prodigal son. So, she followed her grandma's life, her grandmother is seventy years old. Her mother had married again, now also have to have the baby. But her illness is still not get better, and no one to take her to the treatment. Because her illness often make, so the school also advised her to drop out of school. In fact she was at the top of the results, a pity! I haven't seen her for this summer, back to their hometown and see her. It's not long, but height long fat many. Grandma said she long fat because medicine to eat many. She and I chat of time, found her arm have traces of a lot of fall, I know she didn't ask. I also don't want to mention her sorrow, and talk to her as far as possible to not mention learning, reading books. But she and I talked up, she said she knew like she do now, to reading is there's no possible, but she really want to read, she said she didn't know after besides reading can still rely on what to support himself. What can I say? In addition to comfort......
I also can't help her nothing, only hope she can get well, god bless her, she really is a very good girl!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论