2011年6月23日星期四

530 how do I forget you

Time really quick, I really don't know what these days I back! Do you know?
This a few days to write without you, I feel my heart little what things, I've been looking for, but didn't know little what, finally found that is you're not here with me!!!!!
Originally, time really can change everything. Don't know from what when begin already accustomed to with your day. Close your eyes, when memory loss in mind scenes tears flowing in cheek unconsciously, I also thinking about the distance there you are also similar to me have the same feeling, not when I is not close to you if you had thought I thought that I loved you.
Once I think that they can't get you out of, but can do that? How many sleepless night only your shadow is my deepest memories, memory once owned of things, and are loved your affectionate diluted. Maybe, I should hate you, and hate you bring me a deep scar!!!!! Maybe, I should blame you, blame you let me in all the memories can only find your shadow, or should I blame you. Remember, just a dream, and clearly and just dream, love you is the past, again how deep thoughts cannot retrieve, but I don't know why, or your heart!!!!!
I cry, for myself! I cry, in order to us of that feeling!!!!! All day and I together even friends don't know, maybe their hidden too good.
Love a person, really difficult. Especially when you work hard to love, will find that love is so sour so sad and lonely. Most of the time I tried to get away from it all, but can't help and will remind of you ~!!!!!
Love you, without a reason, and all because of your presence there. All of you is I love you reason. I love you, because you make me happy. I like a love oneself as to love you. I love you, because your sincere, your childish, you let people love of lovely, your silly, your childish, you all, everything!
But I thought I have enough power to support, I thought I have enough courage to face, I thought I have enough strength to change, I thought... But by now, I know, this is nothing but his deceiving yourself only. Had not put down, had not put, a once, say to yourself: you want brave, you want to be strong, you should put down, the mood, I know, but just by your traction.
Think of you point a of loneliness and alone, slowly will it a short in the darkness of the night. I want to write your name into smoke, sucked into the lungs, put you in the heart of the place from recently. Let alone to go to bear that lung damage have no words thoughts
Used to thinking about you sleep, also used to wake up in the morning after the first think of you is, I hope I have been asleep, wake up to think you don't wake up is a very heartache. Although no one moment seems like three years as the feeling, but also can be you solicitude. Although I said to yourself care once owned, don't expect everlasting, actually this is just in comfort it, how may I don't care everlasting? Say forever a bit of an exaggeration, I also don't so long, as long as a lifetime is enough, I use my all to love you, care about you, I don't know what else to do
Dear, if large space and you can really not easy to meet, thank fate gave us the meeting acquaintances. Don't forget, you're the world I ever been. Once I also bring you happy, once I also bring you relaxed; Once I also let you worried about and remember, once you have to make me wait and hope; Also once we forgot I, realize that the feeling of the heart and lingering of mutually cherish to. Don't forget, you're the world I ever been. When you are not happy, I will accompany you sad, when you are not happy, I am your happy fruit; When you feel lonely, I have to speak with you, when you sad, I will like you of melancholy, when you read me, I also have the same induction, when you dream of my time, it's I'm missing you. Don't forget, you're the world I ever been. Don't you give me too much, don't any of your promise, also don't any of your burden. Don't you remember me, can deep don't you remember we had everything. Just think you occasionally at think of me, think of the once and you occasionally sincere exchanges of I. The once with a smile to you, I have with your I.
Sometimes really think that they should it be put down oneself should have some self-esteem in plain in angry because you still need to go to please not put you but you? How did you to me
I don't understand why I am not ready like a people will give me so much damage? This is why my most precious of first love
I can blame who can blame me his silly can blame me naive know before you hurt
I didn't work for your commitment to this promise never realized I remember I promise you don't call you get hurt not to annoy you don't call you sad make you happy for a lifetime
But now in a wounded was my I really feel really mean silly force a I put all my feelings to you why you want to cheat me
You know I love you to go far beyond the I love god to anyone why tricks on me I so cherish you can you care about me? I just now
Cry for the present year of the people I know is worth crying this is my heart will never heal wounds, I want you to know this injury is you give I want you to remember is
You are you don't me thank you for injury thank you for the pain that I knew that let me see you you're not worth me so that I do not go to think
But I can't because you don't want to will always be my heart the most pain most hurt the most vulnerable place you give me all I will keep you give injuries you to pain
You give me all I would remember I want to forget the mind of that you but how also how also wipe out heartache is not the feeling that love one person
Can let oneself for her to change their original brokenhearted of feeling is so sad I won't have the next time from now on I will protect the heart
Not calling it hurt our time together let it become you to give my memory! I will endure not cry I don't cry can't cry
I am very strong of what the world what people also can not make me cry when you still can be in heart to heart to give up? You very
You don't I you is to my injury was far beyond the I give you love who can tell forgot her the best method I want the fastest ever of original
In his own life I don't want to everyday think she I don't want to spend every day in pain you but I forgot to not put you without your later I also
Don't know how to desire to go back to the original carefree life can't go back for my in the mind has a you and you give pain

没有评论:

发表评论