2011年6月23日星期四

530 the heart of the heart

Over a year passed, and I still have no way to forget her. If the time could be an a person's memory words, so I just want to know, this time really have to take long. And I and she again what calculating do not calculate decree by destiny, if not, why to let us meet, if there is, why is the but again like sitting there.
I like her, before, I wish to have a like me, and I also like of girl, and I open happy nature sipping in love, while all of this, the thought that I found.
The fact, however, as always in the imagination of so fine. Our relationship to didn't go well.
For an instant, time seemed to be frozen, for an instant, time like flies, I look forward to more than a year of love, but before he could start, so quietly over. More than a year of look forward to seems yesterday, but it is a so quickly disappeared.
I thought her to me a little meaning, thought that she could be so quick to give up, but I was not a day in did not want to her, no one day is not love her. I have been in, we were friends again, waiting for the day.
Short of vacant and disoriented after, I just feel like the sky falls down on me, they swept by the deluge of pain. The years passed, to me is like...
Not a day I couldn't restrain to think about her, do something to her, have a meal of the time want to her, even sleep in the night is still thinking about her.
I always thought, this affection, out what where, why yesterday seemed to together, today you are separated from each other? I again and again in the mind search we when together a few days, often can't help...... .
I always believe that he is a very strong, no matter, I have DuoDa pain should have the courage to accept it. I have often urged it is very common in a relationship, as the story just saying, we are not the right time met to people. No big deal, now of the pain also just short, they will eventually be the last, I finally also will meet a love of my people, she brings me to the wound also will ultimately be time to mend. I have often told himself. I don't want to hurt yourself, because life is to continue, just when I did not meet her, all this had happened now.
This although yao said, but true happened, and how things as didn't happen? Although I can deceive others but not fooling yourself.
Almost every night I think her to meet her results after if, because I understand: now that she chose not to and I together, must have her reason, any keep all of no help, as they say, forced love does not last. Instead, will only add to the other side of the pressure, or even bring others dislike. If I was a man, you wouldn't bother her, let her slide easily to run their own life.
But who is to ease my pain? Time and again, in the stillness of the night I couldn't sleep, my heart hurt, but all this pole, and who knows? I'm here for her best read the sunset, for her, and in her solicitude of mind, maybe I would have been like a passenger was forgotten.
In order to put themselves out of this period of pain as soon as possible the day, I actively think of ways to "save" themselves, I called a friend to go out to play initiative, was on the Internet every day, hope scattered thinking about her. In the depression, a people go out to walk and hope that the new environment can kill my memory of her................
But it was all to no avail, with friend together, I think if she in the side, should have much good ah! A man, I'll walk to, if not for her, as for a person what I here wander! When every time I see lover, I think of her. All this, and will only inspire me to her miss.
Like the day and how on earth!!!!! But as I live alone time, I would think she, the thought of her my heart ache steadily, when every day I roam the in, I'll want to maybe I will be there to meet her.
Many friends all say, can't forget, because I haven't got. People always get can't let go of things, because when you lose her time you know what call cherish. Actually such reason did I not understand? I also just so again and again in the advice, but his can't get rid of, can't forget, I always will again and again want to her, even this entanglement that I don't into new feelings in.
Once I've seen such a word: two people distance is the distance between live and death, also not days, the horn of finite distance, but I in your side, but you don't know I love you distance. Good but ah, like I like her, if I now standing in front of her, her whether she knew: I used to think she read the sunset, solicitude for her for her,...
In the back, the train on the atmosphere of the boring, is everywhere, next to the old hear two friends SMS tip 1, I have nothing to don't want to people like themselves to the information, sorrows solution hair!!!!!
Remember last time and friends went to her girlfriend there, at four o 'clock in the morning sleep at night, 6 PM, he used to sleep on the habits, and not don't know, but in order to meet our lover, had only sleep two hours, out of the warm up the bed, very is, envy, jealousy!!!!! If I were you, I would?
And imagine the power of love is great!
Why is not completely let go?
Do you know? Why are you so late every day, I want to sleep, you saw what I said you will know ~

没有评论:

发表评论